I've spent quite a bit of time thinking over this and well I've made up my mind.
I'm going to rewrite my OC Selipa's story from the start, I just feel that with my improvement in drawing and better ideas her story can be delivered far better. I'll leave it in the gallery whilst I redraw it image by image but some elements I'll keep the same.
For example things which WON'T change include:
- Selipa herself and her being an LSSJ (yes I know we have 'Kale' in DBS now but my Selipa isn't a humongous Broly, in fact the picture above shows what my original vision for Selipa in LSSJ would have been: simply a step up from normal SSJ but with recharging Ki and pupils visible which I have used in the story but only from the middle onward).
- The 5 kids who, according to my story are 5 Saiyans from the past revived as children without the memories of the past whom Selipa raises on Earth (4 are from canon and the 5th is another OC of mine based on a character seen in the Bardock film)
- Zangya and her role in Selipa's story
- Some story elements like Cooler, Bojack, Janemba etc who Selipa faces although I plan on changing some of the plot regarding how and when she faces them
Now some things which WILL change include:
- I'm going to remove Trunks', Cell's and Broly's appearances in Selipa's story.
In 2015 when I decided to put a different version of Future Trunks who winds up in Selipa's timeline I did so because I wanted to see more Future Trunks but after the Goku Black saga in DBS I reopened Selipa's gallery and decided that I do not need to include Trunks in her story since we got our fill of him in DBS.
I'll remove the Cell Saga in Selipa's story because I feel it's redundant. Cell in Selipa's story makes little sense and is unneeded so I'll remove him and do something different with this part of history in my story.
Broly, well, I'm removing him from the story because I shouldn't have placed him in the first place, I was too caught up with the films that I just had to do a Broly in Selipa's story back in 2015, now I'll replace that plot with something else too.
- I'll be redoing the Majin Buu saga in Selipa's story starting from maybe retconning the whole 'Selipa goes to school etc' arc which just feels far too close to canon, in fact I did this part just about 2 years ago back in 2015.
- Character powers will change too, notably I plan on giving Zangya far more love than before.
- Times when Selipa first ascends to different transformations will change.
In my original story Selipa first goes SSJ when 17 and 18 nearly killed her and her friends, she then goes LSSJ first against Broly then LSSJ3 first against Janemba and finally SSJG via her 5 kids against Beerus. I'll change some if not all of this, I've already decided where to make Selipa first go SSJ and that is against Mecha Frieza and King Cold who return for vengeance much like in canon (in the original story of mine this is where I make Trunks appear but remember that he will be removed from the plot).
- Selipa traveling back to Future Trunks' timeline to assist him against the Androids and Cell.
This was fun to draw back in 2015 because it was cool and interesting buuuuut I guess DBS did it too in the Goku Black Saga (not with Cell or the Androids but it's still the same thing) so the novelty wore off for me and I'm erasing this whole segment from Selipa's story.
So yeah 2015/16 was a great 2 years of uploading my OC's story but looking back now there are just so many things I can do over better. It will take a long time to overwrite all the work I've done but I feel that it's for the best ESPECIALLY considering all the things popping up in DBS nowadays.
Oh and as for the image above well that is an example of change in my story: it's Selipa in LSSJ form around post- Buu Saga in her timeline but now with Zangya to the right having her own unique transformation which I call Divine Hera Zangya.
It's basically her racial version of acquiring God Mode (the details as to how she acquires it will come later).
So in DH Mode my Zangya here far outclasses even LSSJ3 Selipa and surpasses Super Saiyan God Selipa as well.